Friday, July 13, 2012

Tot Spot: My attempt to try something new everyday with my Toddler! - # 4: Color in a bag

Color in a bag

I started out with two colors, red and blue, and put them in a gallon freezer back (although I think a quart would have worked nicer for a smaller amount of paint). I picked two colors that would blend together to make a new color : red+blue=purple
Before we started
Then, I let Hailey play around with the bag, pushing on the paint and smooshing it around. We had to show her what to do. She didn't enjoy it along as I had hoped she would. This is activity I learned in a teaching art to early childhood class and it was hyped up as fun. Maybe she was just too young, maybe she was just to busy being outside today...
Trying it with her hands

Using her feet

The end result

No comments:

Post a Comment