Friday, August 3, 2012

Tot Spot: My attempt to try something new everday with my toddler! # 22- Colored Water Balloons!

Hey there my bloggy followers! My computer is still being fixed, but at least the app is working!
Well, let's get down to business! Water balloons filled with food coloring thrown against our chalkboard wall! Fun fun fun!
I put a drop of food coloring in the balloon before filling them at the sink. This wasn't worth it for me because we threw them at the chalkboard wall (pintrest idea.. we made a huge homemade chalkboard and hung it on our fence!). Because the chalkboard is black, the colors didn't really show up. I think next time I will hang a white cloth or shower curtain or just skip the messy food coloring!


Hailey had a lot of fun, although she liked when I threw them at the board and she got wet more than throwing them herself! They were a little awkward for her to manipulate, but she could hold them fine, as long as it was one at a time... She, of course, wanted two! Lol


I think as long as ur kiddos know not to put the balloon pieces in their mouths (Hailey hasn't really ever tried to stick anything in her mouth) than this is a great summer time fun activity to beat the heat and have a blast!

Sorry for the pics again. Hoping this computer thing gets fixed so I can upload better quality photos!

Have a good night fellow friends in toddlerdom!




No comments:

Post a Comment